Skip to content

prept

Featured Replies

Is anyone going. Its at brands wed 27 april. 7pm start.

I'm coming up from medway area if anyone wants to meet

Ash

  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

come on some one must want to go lol

was hoping to go but cant make it as gotta work tomorrow 2am till 4:30pm then 7pm till job finished. lots of polo owners normally.. just grab a friend n pop up for a pint and a look round. a good friendly meet. ;)

Yer il most likely be going tonight.

  • Author

I'm gonna pop up and see what its about. Will be in my 6n

ok cool, might cya on way as i see you from sheppey and i just down road in sittingbourne.

I'll be there :retard::thumbsup:

  • Author

Lil Paul ill be at bobbing getting petrol bout 6.15 - 6.25pm. If you want to meet and drive up.

I pm`d you my phone number.

Ash

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.