Skip to content

Calling all dubbers in south west

Featured Replies

Calling all dubbers. We should arrange a meet in the next comming month for all those in the south west area?

Maybe bornmouth,cheddar??

As I haven't seen any meets in the south west location??

Anyone up for it???

  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your thinking bournemouth, facebook search: south coast polo's

they do meets that way regulary.

  • Author

I'll hook them up

I was just thinking cheddar Bristol? Any where where some club polo fancy having a meet.

I'm in south west aswell nr plymouth and never hear of anything either

I'd definately be up for cheddar. i know some that would be up for it aswell.

id be up for cheddar for sure :-D

Cheddar!!

  • 2 weeks later...

any sign of this happening?

iam up for chedder :D any know of any meets near swindon Wiltshire area ??

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

so we all agree on chedder??

when does eveyone wanna do a meet??

when ever dude but iam away for the next 2 weeks :/

  • Author

well i van do cheeder as it 30 mins from my missis house

so if any one want to do one i dunno next sunday??

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.