Skip to content

Scottish VAG Mini meet

Featured Replies

4th July (Monday)

Camperdown Park, Dundee (Near cinema & mccy dees)

First carpark on the right after the trees. Not 100%, but I'm fairly sure I know where that is

7:30pm to 10:30pm

Anyone fancy going? I'll show up unless a driveshaft packs in lol ;)

Not a member of SVAG myself, but i've been told to so many times, so gonna have a wee shufty at some members!

Cheers for reading,

Benny Boy

Edited by ValverBen

  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I hope theres no animosity with this, and just thought i'd mention, I'm not even a member of SVAG!

Just thought i'd go along and see me some nice dubs ;)

Not got my car back yet mate or i'd have come along...

not on a school night

not on a school night

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats my usual answer to these things on a week day but

if i'd have had the car back i'd have happily drove up on a "school night"

just for the drive...and to show off of the new paint job course :lol: :lol: :lol:

too far for me on a school night lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.