Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

VR6 Turbo

polovr6man

polovr6man

This is my 6n se. i bought the car standard which looked like the one in the pic and have done a few bits and bobs on it up to present.

De wipered the rear. de bump stripped it. Smoothed the boot. tinted the rear 3 windows. fitted black angel eyes. fitted coil overs. tinted the rear lights and indicatlors. designed and fitted the custom number plate holder on the rear lol. bought m3 side skirts and a spoiler yet to be fitted. also have some rh cups with bridgestone tyres which I'm going to put on in morning.

it will then be going to the paint shop for the front bumper smoothing (all 4 outer grills), a recess fiberglassed in the rear bumper to hold square number plate, handles colour coded, wings smoothed, subtle bonnet extension, black roof with removed aerial, smooth filler cap, side skirts and spoiler fitted. when back from the paint shop i will source a vr6 engine and box, get that fitted along with a turbo. just building a replica of my old one minus the wing mirrors ha. cheers jud

pololookalikey-1.jpg

Edited by polovr6man
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• polovr6man

• harris.racing

• ADAPTORMAN

• erixtar1992

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grind the head off and put the replacement bolt in the other way around?

We'll over de update! Finally mapped, capped it at 379hp so it dunt shit itself lol

Heres the pics of it up to present

Posted Images

polovr6man

Heres a quick pic with the wheels fitted. Also just purchased Vr6 engine, box and all pipe work associated with the conversion, a Techniclutch and some G60 callipers and carriers. Going to be a while before the work starts though.

Image0600.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just got the handles colour coded, the wings smoothed and had a number plate recess built into the back bumper, ill add pictur4es tonight

Edited by polovr6man
please tell me that is not parcel tape holding the rear number plate on :|

otherwise it is pretty sweet!

Ye thats my custom rear number plate holder ha, just had a recess built in ill get pics up now

i really like that bumper recess never seen it before if you wanna get rid of it let me know ahah, car's coming along nicely mate :)

Edited by Josh Bmx
i really like that bumper recess never seen it before if you wanna get rid of it let me know ahah, car's coming along nicely mat:)

Cheers mate, appreciate the comment. If i can't get used to it ill let you know ha

thanks for the comments lads much appreciated. i agree completely with it been too deep though thats what i dont like about it, think I'm going to go back to paint shop and get it re done more shallow. cheers jud

I like the rear bumper to mate , not really in to smooth boots on the 6n but i really like that and the recess is differant which makes it . Dave

I like the rear bumper to mate , not really in to smooth boots on the 6n but i really like that and the recess is differant which makes it . Dave

cheers mate appreciated

Just had the Aerial removed and roof painted black, just the spoiler left to fit, side skirts, filler cap smoothed and the front bumper.

Image0615.jpg

Image0616.jpg

I want to see

this in detail coz I'm wantin to do a vr6 lump in mine :) plus it's White hehe

Edited by Ashi

come on get some pics up!!!!

I know you had a vr6 polo before but you didnt do the work, are you doing the work yourself this time???

polovr6man
come on get some pics up!!!!

I know you had a vr6 polo before but you didnt do the work, are you doing the work yourself this time???

No i cant do the work mate, i cant weld for starters and the subframes got to be completely modified ha, mounts fabricated, driveshafts made to measure everything changed ha. I've got the wiring loom in upto present, the hydraulic clutch pedal will be fitted next. I've just been to stoke on trent for a new interior.

Leather.jpg

polovr6man
get pictures of everything mate because i can weld and my mates epic with conversions hell just need a rough guide :D

Only just seen this message and the engines now sat in mate. i only really come on when i update it.