Skip to content

Next Scottish Meet...

Featured Replies

All right troops... :-D

Where and when..?

Dundee or Perth or Aberdeen....You decide :-)

Edited by buster.g40

  • Replies 23
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not bothered as always.

On a similar note who would be up for a mini-meet at our unit sometime?

I'm not bothered as always.

On a similar note who would be up for a mini-meet at our unit sometime?

migt be better saving that to the summer so we can have one late it to the night.

eny way i nead to come up and have a night out up there soon...

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I might come along in my 6n2...

put me down too as long as its not the 29th/30th

  • Author

What about the 23rd October then guys...i'll be coming along in my new motor.

Where are we holding the meet?

I'm free for whenever.

Well we aint had a meet in Aberdeen for a while??? 23rd is good for me!

  • Author

I'm not bothered...Dundee or Aberdeen is good by me...just someone make the decision :badgrin:

Aberdeen is ok with me, last Aberdeen one was a year ago as I was in the Laguna.

So Aberdeen?

  • Author

Suits me..Aberdeen 23rd October...where abouts in Aberdeen Stevo?

Asda at the beach retail park bit?

Ok cool - i'm going to arrange to meet up with one of the guys from Briskoda too - he's buying my old VRS interior and he live near Aberdeen too.

  • 2 weeks later...

What time are we ment to be meeting up???

  • Author

Yeah good question Andy...i'll swing past your way and get you and Ross anyway.

Is 6pm in Aberdeen good foe everyone...or earlier...?

Id say a bit earlier?? Maybe 5pm in Aberdeen. So meet up in Crieff at about 3?? Not sure if Ross is coming.

  • Author

I'll get you at 3pm then Andy...i have a few bits and bobs for Ross mate.

Can i drop them off at yours and he can collect them from you Andy..?

5pm meeting?

I might have to take the bird to the cinema tomorrow so might be closer to 6pm for me...depends if she wants to hang out with a bunch of sad ass polo geeks though.

I'm trying to convince her but she isn't sure.

If not I'll be there at 5.

  • Author

6pm is cool...get you at 4pm Andy

  • Author

Scrap that idea then..^

Looks like i'll be coming along on my own...

Sorry - but i'm sure you understand my reason...........

If you want to drop the parts off for Ross here then thats still fine???

  • Author

I'm giving this a miss...i'm off to Irvine to see a man about a dog.

Guess the meet is off then guys?

  • Author

I wasn't driving up myself mate...sorry

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.