Skip to content

edinburgh ?

Featured Replies

is there any one from edinburgh iv seen a few of yous kicken obout but only like 3 is there any one else ????

  • Replies 5
  • Views 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont no eny one on hear from edinburgh

Hammerheed is in Edinburgh but his car is a shell at the moment.

I'm about 30 miles away from Eggyburger....

I'm based in burntisland! Only 20 miles away!

^ I used to go to the fairground at Burntisland when i was a kid...happy days

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.