Skip to content

Derby Dubs 19/01/12 - Who's Going?

Featured Replies

First time at Derby Dubs this week!..

What's the turn out gunna be like?

  • Replies 8
  • Views 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its anything like usual its about 40-50+ cars.

Ill be there.

Pete.

Its pretty good down there :) There will be another bready down there :)

its a great turn out tbf for such a small club.

I'm heading down, won't be in the rs though I don't think

If I remember, I might be down. Most likely in the Mark2.

  • Author

Sweet, I'll be down in the bready! :)

Pettsy! Come in your G, needs a run out since our chat about it.

Ill be coming up with DarkSide Dubs ;)

Pettsy! Come in your G, needs a run out since our chat about it.

Ill be coming up with DarkSide Dubs ;)

I second that, although I don't know if I'd be bringing it out in this weather.

Tonight people! I'll be coming down in the S3 with a mate in a VRS.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.