Skip to content

Meets in North West ?

Featured Replies

Hi There All

I am new to the club and was looking at different topics in the forum but I can't seem to be able to find any meets in the north west.

Are there any sort of meets in the North West, If so where and When please ?

Henry

  • Replies 3
  • Views 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unphased on the 3rd Thursday of every month.

It's at The Boat Yard in Chorley. Usually a good turnout.

If you look in the local meets section it'll give you more info.

Not been since I've got my polo though. Need to have a run over there.

Edit: I'm sure there was a link for the Feb one when i was in here yest but I can't find it!

All the info (location/time/etc) on this link.

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=270124

Edited by livesey

Unphased is always a good turn out, lots of old and new dubs and some retro metal for good mesure.

I know quite a few people with polos that go, Ill probs be there with the gf in her new gt next week!

  • 2 weeks later...

Manc:Union this Sunday info on facebook.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.