Skip to content

Manc union krispy kreemes meet trafford

Featured Replies

Just found out about this and couldn't find a post or flyer on here, trafford krispy kreems from 12.30 ish unless they get kicked off!? Don't know how big its gunna be but I think there is a few going???

  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is plenty going but if we use the facilitys and dont fuck about costco wont have a problem with us

I'm going, first outing to a meet in the 'loon this year :)

  • Author

Look forward to seein u both, i wont be in the polo tho probs the golf this time

There meeting at the soccer dome at 12:30 and then convoying to KK at 2 :) I'll be there. Live in walking distance though lol

23 miles for me lol bit of a trek but ah well think I'm going to meet the so manc lot as well

50 mile round trip for me

  • 4 weeks later...

Is this on this weekend as well? Sorry of I'm writing it in the wrong place I'm a new member sorry

  • Author

Not sure if this is still on in the day? Ill have a look and find out tonight

Ok thank you. I only live round the corner from it so I would love to go

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.