Skip to content

Milton Keynes

Featured Replies

Milton Keynes meets are starting up again, we have one this Sunday, 1pm at the harvester, fox Milne, then I beleve they are every first Sunday of the month after that!

  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempting .......

There every last Sunday mate.

I'll be there :)

ill be there :)

  • Author
There every last Sunday mate.

I'll be there :)

Aha thanks for pointing that out mate

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.