Skip to content

MANC UNION manchester

Featured Replies

mancunionapril2-1.jpg

the one and only manc:union official monthly meet at Capital Quay, Trafford Road, Salford, M50 3WL from 7:30pm still going strong with a large turn out :)

join the fun on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/126381380705741/

  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MEOOOOOW

I'll be there dude

nickies 2 door jetta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o and i will be there .

Il be there too :thumbsup:

I'll pop down first one ill have gone to, will be in the 16v mk3

I'll be bringing vag com with me and I'll bring a 2x2 adapter too I'll be in the shit 6n2 polo dune :lol: holla if you need out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.