Skip to content

8 Ball Diner

Featured Replies

Hi 2 all

I have just started a job at the 8 ball diner just outside witham on the a12 in essex. It is a roadside diner. it has a massive car park. so just wondered if any of you fancy setting up a meet there. I can get it organised. we could do a once a month or anything like that. let me know if any of you would be interested. We can all show off our sexy little olops.

Cheers Dan

  • Replies 3
  • Views 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi 2 all

I have just started a job at the 8 ball diner just outside witham on the a12 in essex. It is a roadside diner. it has a massive car park. so just wondered if any of you fancy setting up a meet there. I can get it organised. we could do a once a month or anything like that. let me know if any of you would be interested. We can all show off our sexy little olops.

Cheers Dan

I know plenty of people that would be interested. Ill be driving soon then i will join!

There's already quite a few VW meets there. Check the website

Edited by Fisher..

  • Author
There's already quite a few VW meets there. Check the website

Yeah i work there. the website down at the moment. But was just gonna try a polo meet to put faces to the usernames. thats all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.