Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

What Did You Do To Your Polo Today?

a.zdriver

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MikeyMK

• harris.racing

• erixtar1992

• Vio

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took the 6n for a 60 mile drive today, got filmed driving it & I was interviewed for an upcoming TV series "World's Deadliest Drivers". They'll be using my dashcam footage from both of my accident

Well my car has now gone on its own little travels Next time I'll see her she will be outside our house in the USA

This is you Mark: Changed the oil filter today. Changed the spark plugs today. Topped up the screen wash today: Replaced the rear tyres today: That poor engine is never in the car! Ha ha.

Posted Images

a.zdriver

I will start. I finished vinyl painting my last door handle while I was doing that I painted my front VW badge in black.

Mclovin

I left it abandoned and unloved in the lock up

prankstar2003

Fuck all because I'm sti horrifically sunburnt from stripping a coupe on Monday in the sun. Jut heading over now to plastic weld some of the unused thermostat housing outlets

• Like 1
TheMitch1

I finished a 12hr nightshift. Went home with my home made cut fuel pump push rod. Just pure luck it was an absolute perfect fit! So finished at 8am, was under the bonnet by 9 and had it running smooth by 10. Was a nice change for things just to go real smooth and hear the sound of my 1272 2G ticking over again after all the rebuild. Couldnt flush my heater matrix tho so got the gunk back into my expansion bottle. No biggie. Will soon flush all that out over time. Oil nice n clear and gign wher eit should and not where it shouldnt :) DELIGHTED. So now I'm celebrating with 2 bacon butties n away to my scratcher before another 12hr shift starting at 8pm...............................never ending............

MikeyMK

Repost.

I needed to do something to it, so i used the search to see if it had been done before, found it had, used that technique, and now it's all fizzy.

Topped up the oil finally as it was pretty low then made it jealously watch me fix others cars for the rest of the day while she cried about her own faults never being sorted

harris.racing

Hey Simon what you blanking on stat housing?

I have a new one for a mk2/3 engine with just top/bottom hose, 2 for heater and one for header tank and the return.

Do you have a top fill? Lol

Raised funds for it and got fucked off with its exhaust being on a pallet in my house, that's about it :lol:

harris.racing

Toby if you're gonna reply at least read the title of the thread, it says done to polo TODAY, not this year

haha you c*nt, that was today, i sold a gearbox and got angry with its exhaust :lol:

mini_mayhem

opened the bonnet, loom was too wet to wrap, checked coolant, empty, closed bonnet. Rain is a whore

prankstar2003
Hey Simon what you blanking on stat housing?

I have a new one for a mk2/3 engine with just top/bottom hose, 2 for heater and one for header tank and the return.

Do you have a top fill? Lol

Inlet manifold heater. 2g ones dont fit, they only have 2 bolts to secure to the head, my AEA needs 3. Besides, I have 2 2G ones I could have used but they also needs pipes blocking (no header tank) too.

Tidied up the wiring a little more too, as well as breaking my thermostat whilst testing it (left it on the stove and forgot about it!). Had to stay out of the sun due to aforementioned burn :-( so mostly pottered in the garage