Skip to content

LowdownVW August Meet

Featured Replies

DC692713-27B8-4D79-B986-F760A8254726-197

  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Should be another massive turnout this month!!

  • Author

BUMP FOR TONIGHT!!

ill be there in a white breadvan

dont know if i can make it in my shit heap this month :(

aiming to come in the civic

  • Author

All cars welcome

change of plans, ill be there for you all to laugh at my cracked bumper and creased vinyl :p

dayum i need some money for a bodyshop trip xD

  • 4 weeks later...

September meet is tonight!! Same place!!

who else is down! i'll be there in my grey breadvan on p-slots!

might be there tonight, depends on whether my dad has managed to find and fit me a thermostat housing while I'm at work :doubt:

might be there tonight, depends on whether my dad has managed to find and fit me a thermostat housing while I'm at work :doubt:

I may have a drive up, if i cba :/

its fixed I'm going after I've washed it! wanna meet up jamie and have a 2 car convoy? :lol:

its fixed I'm going after I've washed it! wanna meet up jamie and have a 2 car convoy? :lol:

anyone from wakefiled/pontefract going over??? convo and go down

Was awesome to see a couple as well as me out tonight! i went down from doncaster myself like!

its fixed I'm going after I've washed it! wanna meet up jamie and have a 2 car convoy? :lol:

Sorry bro totally missed your reply

i didnt end up going abit under the weather and bed just seemed like a warmer option hahaha

Was a bit cold and dark, was decent though

Was a bit cold and dark, was decent though

I was really tempted, got a fair few people asking me but i just got in bed with a Fray Bentos pie :p

and that meet always depresses me, makes me wish i had a mk2f or a golf :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.