Sign in to follow this  
Craig_fell

My Car & Scooter.

Craig_fell

Scooter is my work horse, work in a hospital wrong side of city centre.

Car, is just sat in the garage/garden, till i pass my test. Been Wondering round here a while, thought i'd shove this up.

Peeping

046.jpg

047-1.jpg

New Pictures.. Saw this on the floor after i primed my rear badge. 8-)

001.jpg

The Car.

012.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

The Question, will these top mounts fail an M.o.t?

008-1.jpg

007.jpg

How do i fix them if they will? Its lowered 60mm at the front atm. Definitely going lower.

Edited by Craig_Fell

Jake Ellis

Ahh lovely polo! Loved my mk3.... Nice speed fighter aswell.. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Craig_fell
Ahh lovely polo! Loved my mk3.... Nice speed fighter aswell.. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

21 buddy. Speed fights a right mess, crashed it, fell of it, still going strong though!

DeathFromAbove

those mini lites look sweet. get passing your test mayn.

Craig_fell

There smoor roadsters mate, I know, got it soon, already failed once. :/

DeathFromAbove
There smoor roadsters mate, I know, got it soon, already failed once. :/

ah fair, thought they were banded ml's. just don't do what i did and write off your mk3 after 11 days passing your test ha.

Craig_fell

I will try not! Unlucky that mate, debating on buying front coilovers before insurance, if I insure it I'll never be able to afford them :/ if I fail my test again I'll definately be getting coilovers :lol:

DeathFromAbove

yeah, get this on coileys, space the wheels and you'll have it looking sick. insurance is always a killer though.

L367 KVT

Thats a very tidy lookin mk3 from back end, the red badge looks sweet, but i sorry, i now know what wheels i want on my mk3, They look the nuts on there, do they fit easy enough or do you need make alterations? all in all great looking car, do look great in white too, miss my old white one lol

Craig_fell
Thats a very tidy lookin mk3 from back end, the red badge looks sweet, but i sorry, i now know what wheels i want on my mk3, They look the nuts on there, do they fit easy enough or do you need make alterations? all in all great looking car, do look great in white too, miss my old white one lol

There a straight fit with the wobble bolts, or washer bolts, whatever you call them.

The fronts poke abit too much though, definitely need spacers on the back.

I'll get some more pics up of it when I can, it's got a few dings, but all in all a tidy looking car.

Frascano

Looks sick mate, As you said, You need more pics!

Craig_fell
Looks sick mate, As you said, You need more pics!

Passed my Driving Test Today, Should Be Driving around soon! Insurance is over 2k, nearly wee'd when i saw. Only Paid £200 for the motor :lol:

Not Cool.

erixtar1992

well done. 2000 isnt too bad for first year.

bmx

I have a 1l coupe, pay 1k for my 1st year insurance. fully comp, my own name the lot! I'm quite lucky to have it so cheap for a 17 year old

Craig_fell
I have a 1l coupe, pay 1k for my 1st year insurance. fully comp, my own name the lot! I'm quite lucky to have it so cheap for a 17 year old

Yeah that is really lucky, I'm thinking of going through a company called 'Insure The box' they monitor your driving etc & you get discounts & bonus's for being a good driver, the cars going low anyway, so it would be physically impossible for me to drive like a dick round my end, theres a speed bump every 50 yards :lol:

But, I Like a Challenge 8-)

kerrly

Screw the box, somewhat ruins the fun you should be having in your car. I rather the "There is a time and a place" moto. If i want to do double the speed limit on the motorway when its empty, why not?

8volly

that box will ruin your life.. lol.

regarding your suspension, youve put it together wrong :p gotta take it all off again and theres a washer

somewhere that needs moving either below or above soemthing on the shock, it has a little cut out in the washer!

dont drive it how it is! sorry for giving such a shit explanation, maybe someone else can explain a bit better

Jake Ellis

Congrats Bud don't go with insure the box! I was when I first passed but I waited a couple of days, and now I'm with a normal insurance, I've already done 4000 miles since July and I don't know how?! Plus you won't be able to go for night drives!

Craig_fell
Congrats Bud don't go with insure the box! I was when I first passed but I waited a couple of days, and now I'm with a normal insurance, I've already done 4000 miles since July and I don't know how?! Plus you won't be able to go for night drives!

Got a quote from tesco now for 1850!

ill have a look at the FAQ for suspension fail.

richierich37

wee polo looks great dude! 8-)

Craig_fell
wee polo looks great dude! 8-)

Cheers :-D

It'll Look better when its lower, polished & has all the trim put back on.