Skip to content

September Scottish Meet

Featured Replies

Anyone up for a meet in Cumbernauld/Falkirk in September...?

I was thinking it might get a few of the guys from the Central belt

to turn up if we hold it down here.I know a good place for food and

i'll arrange for you guys to shoot some air rifles at my local club.

http://cloybankarc.webs.com/

16th or 30th would be better for me... 8-)

Your thoughts...

Edited by buster.g40

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am in..

Possibly!

  • Author

Chinese all you can eat buffet anyone...

I'm in.

  • Author

Sunday 30th September sound good then...2pm..?

Directions can be found here... http://cloybankarc.webs.com/

How about a meet in Fife on 22nd too? King of the ring style drifting event in Lochgelly, http://www.facebook.com/JumanjiNights

It's £5 entry and there's a possibility to organise a club stand for free. It's on 12-8pm.

  • Author

Can't do the 22nd...although i'm in Dunfermline that day for a shooting competition.

Can't do the 22nd...although i'm in Dunfermline that day for a shooting competition.

Make sure to check out a breakers yard called Waxwing on Kingseat rd if you're in Dunfermline. Has a lot of old cars including 2 mk2 breadvans.

So we decided on the 30th at your club Scott?

  • Author

Well i'll be there anyway Steven :lol:

Everyone else is more than welcome to come along...

I'll be there!

  • Author

I'll be up at the club from 11am...what time you guys heading down?

No idea - but I'm free all day! May even have a new car by then! :)

  • Author
May even have a new car by then! :)

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demot

Edited by buster.g40

Actually I can't get my hands on it until next month!!

i am not going to make this one boys. i am working "off shore" that weekend

i am not going to make this one boys. i am working "off shore" that weekend

Thats a shame...I've still got those Audi gauges for you.

  • Author
i am not going to make this one boys. i am working "off shore" that weekend

Does "off shore" mean your shagging on a boat :-p

i am not going to make this one boys. i am working "off shore" that weekend

Does "off shore" mean your shagging on a boat :-p

:lol::lol:

i can now make this meet. i am no longer "off shore"

  • Author

What time are you guys coming down...the earlier the better for me.

We were thinking about coming down early, So bring those lights :)

i'm goign to the carboot sale to sell some crap in Perth in the morning and I wont be back in Crieff until just about 1pm. But i'll be free straight after that if all the northern bunch want to meet us in Crieff for a convoy down to you?

I have no idea what time I'll ba able to make it down, but I'll keep you guys informed by text :)

  • Author
We were thinking about coming down early, So bring those lights :)

Not a problem... 8-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.