Skip to content

September Scottish Meet

Featured Replies

i'm goign to the carboot sale to sell some crap in Perth in the morning and I wont be back in Crieff until just about 1pm. But i'll be free straight after that if all the northern bunch want to meet us in Crieff for a convoy down to you?

What way will you be heading down from Crieff? Could maybe join you as we'll be heading from Dunfermline.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit silly and just realised this clashes with something I'm doing tomorrow.

I won't be able to leave Peterhead until around 5pm.....

  • Author

I wouldn't bother then Steven...it'll be 8 before you get here mate...next time maybe.

So... How as the meet???

I'm gutted I couldnt make it.

  • 2 weeks later...
So... How as the meet???

I'm gutted I couldnt make it.

Windy!

  • Author

Can i add cold aswell :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.