Skip to content

Warwick Retro Rides Meet - next one Thurs 6th December

Featured Replies

  • Replies 21
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May pop down, car dependant

Dam.. was going to say I might pop up then realised I've moved to Derby! Doh! :lol:

you brurry irriot!

Any chance of something going on around Warwick/Coventry over the christmas period? As i will be travelling up to see the old folks. And nothing ever ever happens where i moved to!

  • Author
Any chance of something going on around Warwick/Coventry over the christmas period? As i will be travelling up to see the old folks. And nothing ever ever happens where i moved to!

Yeah I think this will be monthly so keep eyes peeled :)

  • Author
May pop down, car dependant

If you do, come say Hi! I'm on my own! I'll be in a filthy silver mk2, with the exhaust held up by shoelaces haha

Polo is back On the road!

Many due to be going?

  • Author

Unsure on numbers tbh, I imagine a fair few as fuck all else goes on in the area.

Hmm drive past warwick everyday, go to college up there, seen a fair few stickers up clubpolo cars!

i drive a silver 6n2 with shiny wheels thats very low aha :)

And tim where in south brum are you from? I'm from northfield/longbridge

  • Author
And tim where in south brum are you from? I'm from northfield/longbridge

Dude I'm from northfield haha! got a pic of your car i'll probs recognise it?

I'll probably go to the next one, was gonna come to this months with kiz but a lad had already arranged to view a car at that time

  • Author

The next meet is Thursday 6th December

Same place, same time (7:30)

I'll be there

And tim where in south brum are you from? I'm from northfield/longbridge

Dude I'm from northfield haha! got a pic of your car i'll probs recognise it?

really? what a small world haha! Havnt got a pic on here but its a silver 6n2 gti, de spoilered, low, clean on shiny compomotive wheels, live by the swimming baths, what you got will probably recognise it...

i used to have a very low black punto with red leather on porsche wheels, had it sprayed and reacted and went grey lol

  • Author

The punto is ringing a bell tbh, was it on d90s?

This ones mine

PercyatWarwick.jpg

Should meet up sometime. Me and a mate are always "playng cars". He had a very low, very loud silver saxo on black wheels. Now drives a Rover 200 BRM

The punto is ringing a bell tbh, was it on d90s?

This ones mine

PercyatWarwick.jpg

Should meet up sometime. Me and a mate are always "playng cars". He had a very low, very loud silver saxo on black wheels. Now drives a Rover 200 BRM

yeah punto was on was on d90's, i loved the fitment man and polo looks nice

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

This is a week from yesterday , anyone up for it?

May be if I remember! Bare cold though!

  • Author
May be if I remember! Bare cold though!

bring gloves and hat? Pub is warm :)

What was the turn out like last time? Many cars?

  • Author
What was the turn out like last time? Many cars?

Not a lot no, hoping for a few more this month though. It used to be quite big, 20+ cars, but it stopped about 2 years ago and this will only be the 2nd one after restarting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.