BenJS

Benjs' White 6N2

BenJS

Hi Clubpolo I've been on here a while now so i thought it was about time to put up a build thread, so let me know what you think :)

I bought the car back in March for £1900, its my first car and i absolutley fell in love with it so heres the spec.

Model: White Polo 6n2.

Engine: 1.0 Litre .

Suspension: Jom Blue line coilovers (Lowered 60mm atm)

Brakes: Standard.

Wheels and Tyres: 15" Cades Eros (195/45/15)

Exterior Styling: Gti Grill, Black Badges, Tinted Limo black at the back and legal limit at the front, White Handles and plans on smoothing bumpers.

Interior Styling: Standard.

ICE and Security: Juice 1200w Amp, Sony Headunit, Juice Front door speakers and infinitys at the back.

So heres some pictures of the car i call Flo :p

First day i got her :

IMG_00531_zps212067ee.jpg

IMG_01131_zps1c2459ea.jpg

Then put some new wheels on her:

IMG_09771_zps820fc523.jpg

Debadged the polo sign and put a black badge on:

IMG_06481_zps288da330.jpg

Nice camping pic:

IMG_16281_zps9e98cfe1.jpg

Then i got these tints yesterday:

IMG_32701_zps64dba831.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

P.s shes getting lowered today :D

Edited by BenJS

adam-

Lovely clean base! I've got a thing for white 6n2's.

I wouldn't even colour code the strips. Just some lowerage and keep it clean.

I'd paint the rear badge "inner" white to match the body though.

Depends where you want to go with it though. Bigger brakes? They always look good tucked behind wheels.

Just because it's clean doesn't mean it's running tip top though - make sure you always give her a good service. If you can paint a badge - you can change the oil!

BenJS
Lovely clean base! I've got a thing for white 6n2's.

I wouldn't even colour code the strips. Just some lowerage and keep it clean.

I'd paint the rear badge "inner" white to match the body though.

Depends where you want to go with it though. Bigger brakes? They always look good tucked behind wheels.

Just because it's clean doesn't mean it's running tip top though - make sure you always give her a good service. If you can paint a badge - you can change the oil!

Yeah totally agree i was going to leave the side strips black to break it up abit but wanting to smooth front a rear bumpers i was going to paint the white bits in between the rear badge but seemed abit fiddley when maskin it up should of taken it apart and done it before i put it on lol, and dont worry i service her every 5,000 my self, The cars only on 49,000 so shes running quite smooth, and bigger breaks could look good thanks for the feedback mate :)

adam-

It's not bad at all man, once the badge is off you break off the glue patches, you'll see them and the two parts just prise apart.

Flat it all back and spray. :)

BenJS
It's not bad at all man, once the badge is off you break off the glue patches, you'll see them and the two parts just prise apart.

Flat it all back and spray. :)

Ok sweet cheers shall i just stick it back with some 3M stuff ?

BenJS

So this happened yesterday...

Lowerage...

IMG_32981_zpsecf94a4a.jpg

IMG_32991_zpsccadeaa2.jpg

Edited by BenJS

Jake Ellis

looks decent

BenJS
looks decent

cheers pal not to sure what to do next might just save for my new wheels :D

Jake Ellis

Yeah bro!

Aralph

Looks sweet

Jake Ellis

Keep white and black theme when you get new wheels!

BenJS
Keep white and black theme when you get new wheels!

You reckon get black wheels again then ? was thinking white ?

dearden6N2

Looking good so far mate!... got a white one my self!...always good to see other peoples idea's...

Not a far of the tints myself but thats me!.... here's mine to help you decide on you next modification :)

IMG_1837_zps80d28f62.jpg

She's alot lower now but you get the idea :)

Keep it up :)

BenJS
Looking good so far mate!... got a white one my self!...always good to see other peoples idea's...

Not a far of the tints myself but thats me!.... here's mine to help you decide on you next modification :)

IMG_1837_zps80d28f62.jpg

She's alot lower now but you get the idea :)

Keep it up :)

Like it mate really smart motor you got there and reason for tints was i have speakers on the back shelf, and i dont like the look of em through the window (And security reasons) And I'm also going for a black and white theme :) thinking about fogs aswell, is it hard to wire em up ? (Wiring isn't my strong point lol)

dearden6N2

Like it mate really smart motor you got there and reason for tints was i have speakers on the back shelf, and i dont like the look of em through the window (And security reasons) And I'm also going for a black and white theme :) thinking about fogs aswell, is it hard to wire em up ? (Wiring isn't my strong point lol)

Cheers!... same but will be getting round too the interior soon so i will sort them out eventually!... yea I'm very OEM my self but will look smart!.. will be keeping my eye on this thread :).... and fogs are easy!... when you take the covers off the wiring is already there just cliped shut... all you need is

-Actual fog lights

-fog light grill's

-Switch for in the car

there are plenty of people doing it so if you get stuck just search and you'll find the info you need

Tom

BenJS

Yeah will do man, now to find me self a set.

I want to do my interior to but saving that till later, hopefully some nice leathers, dye my carpet and headlining etc and planning to do a boot build :)

dearden6N2

I want to do my interior to but saving that till later, hopefully some nice leathers, dye my carpet and headlining etc and planning to do a boot build :)

There loads of people selling but you have to be quick!...they like candy!..... same just gunna stick to leathers myself and maybe a nice OEM double din!

BenJS

There loads of people selling but you have to be quick!...they like candy!..... same just gunna stick to leathers myself and maybe a nice OEM double din!

Been looking for descent leathers they go like hot cakes aswell just have to keep my eyes peeled and double din would look smart mate !

dearden6N2

Been looking for descent leathers they go like hot cakes aswell just have to keep my eyes peeled and double din would look smart mate !

Sure Wouldddddd!....

BenJS

Little Update...

So i lowered her more and heres the outcome after my mate got his nice camera out :D

Rolling Shot

IMG_35571_zps7489ce75.jpg

Car Park Shot

IMG_35591_zps5d1211b8.jpg

Tucking ;)

IMG_35651_zps0c265869.jpg

And Here She Is All Cold

IMG_36301_zpsdc8b4264.jpg

Ben :)

BenJS

Update

So at the weekend i thought it was time to change my worn out looking headlights so ill let the pictures do the talking... :)

So started off like this

IMG_38191_zpsb0a9206c.jpg

Bumper off and one fitted

IMG_38211_zps25eb7c46.jpg

Then started fitting some 6000k HID Bulbs

IMG_38231_zpsf79c5553.jpg

The finished product

IMG_38261_zpsae6c3526.jpg

And with the HID's on

IMG_38291_zps44b3df4d.jpg

Ben