Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

New Club Polo Shop

mark_crox

mark_crox

Well here you have it the updated Club Polo Shop

shop.clubpolo.co.uk

We currently have some Club Polo Stickers in different colours including external Red and Blue ones and some Tax Disc Holders.

Well will be widening the range over the news few weeks/months so keep you eye out here for notices and also on the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ClubPoloUK

DSC01429.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mark_crox

• joaopneves

• wizardmanjm

• Tweakz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phew, I was worried then I shall be getting a tax disc holder soon, was mine runs out in feb

My car is poorly and will be off to the Garage tomorrow. So I just ordered a Sticker and Air Freshener to be nice. Also, ever thought about making tiny little ones for mirrors? I would so buy that!

Hope so cause the car smells of macdonalds from the previous owner leave chips and rubbish every where

Posted Images

please say you photoshopped the 'Polo SE' on the numberplate of the 6R

there was no need to as you can't see anything as it's pouch smaller

Phew, I was worried then :lol:

I shall be getting a tax disc holder soon, was mine runs out in feb

• Like 1

About 205mm x 20mm white ones coming soon (when we remember where we put them :lol:).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mark you bringing anything to GTI festival? I'm after a light blue interior sticker but I don't think it'll arrive in time

mark_crox
Mark you bringing anything to GTI festival? I'm after a light blue interior sticker but I don't think it'll arrive in time

Yep everything from the shop including a starter motor will be there! :)

• 3 weeks later...
malaga red

You bringing stickers to stanford hall? Mine got ruined in winter and i want a blue one :-)

mark_crox
You bringing stickers to stanford hall? Mine got ruined in winter and i want a blue one :-)

I need some yellow'uns for poloshow chopper ;)

Yes.. I'll bring all the bits and bobs with me :)

• 2 weeks later...
Po low owner

Hi I know this is random but didn't know where to ask I've recently become a member and received my member pack and in it was a silver sticker for windows I just wondered if u did that same silver sticker but for car body thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Simonster

I'm just went to get my self a tax disc holder and air freshener from the club shop to see a possible 28 day wait for delivery. I'd assume that's just in case you get a busy spell so in reality if I ordered tomorrow how long would I actually be waiting?

Thanks, Simon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.