Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

New Club Polo Shop

mark_crox

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mark_crox

• joaopneves

• wizardmanjm

• xumado

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phew, I was worried then I shall be getting a tax disc holder soon, was mine runs out in feb

My car is poorly and will be off to the Garage tomorrow. So I just ordered a Sticker and Air Freshener to be nice. Also, ever thought about making tiny little ones for mirrors? I would so buy that!

Hope so cause the car smells of macdonalds from the previous owner leave chips and rubbish every where

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
joaopneves

Bud', If you're thinking about getting some sticker let me know. We can order them together, with the colours we like. Maybe we can get a better price for p&p. :)

joaopneves

I believe that all stickers are available. I want a white one, and when buy we can buy together, one white and one silver, for instance.

No more stickers in silver?

We don't sell the silver stickers separately, but if you join Club Polo for £5, wherever you are in the world, you will receive a silver sticker as part of your membership pack.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ha ha really? Bit petti but ok

Thats what colour I wanted to do them in

The colour I'm going for! I'm sure they'd do them if they saw a demand for them :)

mark_crox

We have purple...well I'm pretty sure we do. I just haven't put it in the shop yet.. give me a couple of days and i'll get them up for you.

We have purple...well I'm pretty sure we do. I just haven't put it in the shop yet.. give me a couple of days and i'll get them up for you.

Cool :) I'll take a couple when you do. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.