prankstar2003

Modified Nationals

prankstar2003

Anyone going/been? I know it looks like a mixed bag, catering mostly for the Max Power crowd, but there's no denying there are going to be a good few well thought out and well exectuted cars there. The fact it's a multi-marque event is pretty cool, seeing what other groups are up to. It looks like a good show (couldn't spend the weekend there mind) with plenty to see and you get into the Hot Rod show free as well!

prankstar2003

Nope, Peterborough Showground

Alex

Mod Nats is a good show. I'm quite tempted to go this year (the last time I went I was working at Max, and it was our busiest event of the year, it'll be nice to go and just enjoy it as a punter). Plenty to learn from people with a different take on modifying, it's worth doing a few broad-brush shows to see what people outside the Dub scene are up to.

prankstar2003

That was my thinking Alex. Just a lot of the publicity shots and the website aims the show at the new rtts crowd (all gurners and neon lights :? )

polokidlee

Also a new area to this years modified nationals for all the dubbers < check out www.deutschlanduk.com

think is year modified nationals is going to be pretty special indeed

tommy_boy

modifiednationals_Back.jpg

i wasnt gonna go this year but theres just too much on to miss it, the modified nationals itself is marmite i agree but the duetchland section and american hot rod show all included in the weekend ticket is too good to miss imo, plus the hotel banter is a good laugh if you dont go to the fair ground or the adult club (tie hide and seek in the "performer" I'm told!)

Jonnyboi

I'll be their like normal,

Dont really go for the show, as its a chav fest,

Just go for the laughts and the nightlife!!.

Also having a laugh at cars makes it fun too!