Sign in to follow this  
Dmacz220

GTI INTERNATIONAL!

Dmacz220

Gti international, quite possibly the biggest vag festival in the uk, and it's been forgotten about, not to worry!

:)

6/7 July,

Copy and paste specs:

Entry on the day will cost £15 instead of £20 and this comes down even further, to £12.50, if you book in advance. We’ve also brought down the cost of camping. For one night, this will be £35 and, for two nights, £40 (these prices include entry to the show). These prices come down to £29 and £33.50 if you book in advance.

Sprint prices are also down, with a single Sprint run costing just £5 and a ticket for a half day at £15, a full day £25 or a full weekend for just £40.

All of these measures are designed to make GTI International less expensive, safer and even more enjoyable than ever before!

You will be able to find out more about GTI International 2013 as we fully develop the website over the coming weeks, or you can contact us on 01525 750 500, or e-mail us at gti@autometrix.co.uk

Yours

Sham

mark_crox

Same Weekend as the Polo Show..

malaga red

New location too isnt it. Shakey :) So really close to me. Torn between this and the polo show now. Really want to do polo show, but this is alot cheaper to do as is so much closer too me :? .

B-shaw

Absolutely no questioning the matter Dan

You of all people would be stupid to choose this over poloshow.

malaga red

If i do polo show i will have less money to spend on the polo. Will decide last minute probablly. Could do both.... Polo show friday and saturday and head up to GTI sunday morning :?

MaxGT
If i do polo show i will have less money to spend on the polo. Will decide last minute probablly. Could do both.... Polo show friday and saturday and head up to GTI sunday morning :?

I'd personally only go poloshow if you like getting hammered in a field.

harris.racing

I'd like to go gti, but there's only one polo show

jamiedub

Why cant it be at pod ?? we could do polo show friday and saterday. . then strip on sunday :p

Karl

Inters 2009 did a good enough job of putting me off. Nuff said.

B-shaw

Dan, i guarantee spend would be pretty much the same either way.

Camping here is 40 each for a weekend? Poloshow is less than that split between 4 people, works out like 15 each for a plot with 4 cars on...

Dan loves his oem goodies... poloshow has got to be the most polo oem in one field anywhere in the UK

koolspot

don't worry about GTI international - this was a major flop last year!!

I went on the Saturday and it felt like I was on my own lol very low count of people and cars showed up.

polo show is the one to be at!!