Skip to content

Anyone in the Suffolk area?

Featured Replies

Anyone from ipswich? Any local meets soon? Also any handy mechanics in the area?

Peace!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dave, there is one I know of, but I am personally going to set up a meet once I've relocated. I'll be near Bury St Edmunds way.

  • 2 weeks later...

hi mate, we're based in the norfolk/suffolk area (with diss as a centre) and we do regular meets in norwich http://www.dailydubs.co.uk/ we're a 900+ strong group who would be happy to lend a hand if needed!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.