Sign in to follow this  
Starry

Bug Jam 27 Pics

Starry

Noticed a few ClubPolo stickers around the site so if you spot your car then comment :)

There's 40 odd photos and quite big so i wont clog up your screen, have a browse here:

http://imgur.com/a/56foQ

I've also got a handful of videos which i will cut together later in the week

I will be going along to VW Action armed with the GoPro once more!

Edited by Starry

montytom

Great photos there mate just a quickie though. How on earth did that mk1 red golf drive as its literally on the floor

Starry

Static as well :/

it left as we were walking down the drive to the carpark and he was weaving about looking for the flat spots in the road, the thing was scraping like mad!

didn't think much of the exhaust but other than that it was one of my favs in the show and shine!

montytom

I was going to ask if you saw it drive. I'm all for lowering but I also need a car to drive me to work and about.

Starry

i have no idea how he got on after he got onto the main road cause even i was scraping and I've got 2" of clearance!

GoldieB1993

From what I understand, the mk1 has a beetle chassis and floor plan, and possibly engine too (hence the stinger exhaust) somebody please correct me if I'm wrong

Starry
From what I understand, the mk1 has a beetle chassis and floor plan, and possibly engine too (hence the stinger exhaust) somebody please correct me if I'm wrong

That would make a lot of sense! props to the guy/girl that built it!