Skip to content

Anybody in the Devon area?

Featured Replies

Just wondering if thiers any meets or anyone wants to do a little meet I would say have a BBQ or something but I wouldn't put my trust in the weather holding up! I'm based in south devon

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You on swdubs? That's the local forum, where abouts are you from? I'm from Ashburton but I'm at uni at the moment

  • Author

Naa I was thinking about joining but it never happend! Near I'm sort off around Exeter but I travel a bit for work around Devon

Ah i went to college in Exeter, SWDubs is free so theres no harm in joining, we have a 'epic jan meet' every january that usually has 100+ cars. Theres a monthly meet at the Ten Tors pub in Kingsteignton which a few people usually show up too but thats probably coming to an end now winters coming. Well worth joining for the banter though. Member of 'southern old school' on facebook?

  • Author

Nope nothing yet mate but I will look them up, I went to Exeter college, mechanics course though

I was considering the ten tors meet that I heard about but that's ended I'll try make the jan one

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.