Skip to content

Any Cardiff meet up's?

Featured Replies

ANY CARDIFF MEET UPS?

  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've barely seen any mention of anywhere in South Wales on here!

I'll be interested.

  • 3 weeks later...

I know seems to be dead cardiff ways, roads so bad aswell, still would like to know if theres any s wales meets cruises though..

Theres loads on Facebook mate, not VW specific, but still cruising groups.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.