Skip to content

Meet in Huddersfield area?

Featured Replies

Hey guys recently found a link for a thread for a meet in Huddersfield dated a few years ago now

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=135849

Would anyone be interested in giving this another go? I go to meets all over but it would be nice to meet some local polo/VW lovers! 😝👍

  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Huddersfield too, not massively into the whole meets thing but it'd be good to see some other heads in Huddersfield.

  • Author

I find I have to travel to Sheffield, Leeds or Manchester a lot, just wondering if there's many people in Huddersfield, Halifax, Brighouse etc

I think there's a fair few people around Huddersfield into their polos.

Came across a unit by mistake in Slaithwaite today where a couple of guys work on older volkswagens.

  • 3 weeks later...

oryt yeah be good to get one going again either tesco or cornmill just of m62 brighouse junc first sunday of every month ?

  • Author

Corn mill is a good shout somewhere to get a drink and convienent for m62! See if we can get a few of us together!

id be down for a polo meet i only live over in bradford

  • Author

Ye that'd be cool that's what's good about the cornmill! Bradford, Leeds, brighouse, Halifax not too much of a drive. Would people prefer an evening or a weekend?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.