Sign in to follow this  
besiktas1903

Regarding a claim

besiktas1903

So my sister had an accident, the car infront of her hit the car infront of him and me sister hit the car infront of her but at such a low impact there was no damage to the rear of the car infront or the our car.

So the car infront of me (jag) claims i hit him causing him to smash into the car infront of him.

Its a false statement my pictures show no damage to the rear of his car yet significant damage to the front of his, so once my insurers see this and see the allegation made by him is bull will the case be dropped and my no claims bonus still intact?

Thanks

SteveGTI

I would say the reason you hit is that he hit the car infront and thus you had nowhere to go ;)

Mikemc

in my eyes, your sister should of been a safe distance behind the car infront, and same applies to the car infront of the jag, maybe she will get away with it if it was a sudden stop and no way of avoiding it, but even then the old "safe braking distance" may crop up.

sorry for being negative, but youve got to look at it from the worse.

I've only just had clearance on my accident from 2012, a guy pulled out is drive into me, then went and told his insurers he was driving away when i hit him, even though damage shown no impact from the front only showing from the front wing.

people will do anything to try and pass the blame on these days so be careful

kiran_182

also if he has here number he'll probably harass her into taking the blame so report any calls to your insurance so they know he's playing games

besiktas1903

yeah claims still pending, luckily the car at the front the megane drivers statement is backing up what i have said, my sister should have kept her distance but he's statement really pissed me off.

lieing Ba$t@rd well see what happens doubt it will be sorted any time soon :x

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this