.Joe

The one that got away..

.Joe

Everyone must have a Polo, or car that they wish they'd never sold or maybe even wish they hadnt decided to do that "quick AFH swap..." :nod:
I was just about ready to sell everything and not bother with it anymore when i found some old pictures from my last Gt.
Shell was too rotten to save and it had been in a shunt before my time, but i wish i had saved it!

Some badly edited pictures, think its before Inters 11..

PoloH101RUX-380784.jpgPoloH101RUX-380785.jpgPoloH101RUX-380781.jpgPoloH101RUX-380787.jpgPoloH101RUX-380780.jpgPoloH101RUX-380788.jpgPoloH101RUX-380779.jpg

Maybe I ought to pull my finger out and get the new one looking like this ones twin.

On another note, i spend 8 months a year in America traveling between Texas and Montana and you see all sorts as expected. But the cars that are abandoned or left to rot is unreal. I have a picture somewhere of 9 swallow tail mk1 "rabbits" in a line, under a hedge. Not moved for years. I cant find the picture right now, but just up the road from the Golfs were these...

Texas276.jpg

States2013--9.jpg

Edited by .Joe

polocollector

That bottom pic looks wicked! Yanky cars are never my think, but like this... they look cool!

Elijah

I had a g40 that I wish I never sold, thought it made sense at time.

Starry

wish i had never sold my mk2 golf...best car i ever owned