Skip to content

Southyorkshire meet anyone.

Featured Replies

So I've just got a polo after a few years out of the scene.

Would there be a interest in a meet in southyorkshire ? Carnt see many in the area

  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm near doncaster :)

  • Author

Any more interest. God this forum is slow . Lol

  • 1 month later...

I'm in hull so I'd be up for meet :)

Usually Lowdownvw.com have a meet every 3rd monday at meadowhall retail park 7pm outside pizza hut/ aldi. Loads from CP go there and there is a veriety of vws (some chavs end up who arnt on the forum too)

I work 2-10 so wouldn't be able to come on a week day, job sucks ass :/

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.