Skip to content

East Sussex - Lewes/brighton

Featured Replies

Not posted on here at all and I don't even own a polo! But I'm bored out of my mind and wouldn't mind meeting up/doing something!

For the record I own a sheddy lupo gti, mechanically she's sweet as a nut, regularly serviced and I've added some OEM+ bits but need to tidy up the exterior. Anyway. Anyone around???

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I'm near Worthing, but the Slowlo is being repaired at the moment... :tongue:

It also wouldn't be able to keep up with your Loopy on the straight bits or up hills! :x

Edited by acme15

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.