Skip to content

Scottish Car Show

Featured Replies

Hey, not been on in a while as I've been side tracked by other stuff.

Although I know this isn't just for VW, I was wondering if anyone Is heading to the Scottish Car show at Ingliston? :-) X

  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm between two shows haha... It's either ScottishVAG or SCS. Can't decide :(

  • Author

Which did you go for? I was the same but went to SCS, was such a good day!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.