Skip to content

East Anglia Meet (Suffolk, Norfolk, Bury, etc etc)

Featured Replies

Polo meet in Norfolk :)

Edited by Dean
Edited topic title

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 25
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone around for this, can we gain any interest?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Me

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

?

Yep interested!

Think we need a few more people haha, shall have to spread the news on FB etc. See who is around.

That or make it a general Vag meet.

You could post on fendubbers if you want more than polos.

Got a venue in mind?

Definitely up for this...

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

I put a post on clubpolo Facebook to try to get some more members

I can give us a pub venue in Ipswich if that's any good at all? 15/20 space car park

  • Author

that sounds good see what everyone else thinks bout it :)

If my polo is ready by whenever this is, maybe

Quite a lot I'm doing :')

Cheers man for the springs anyway (polo889, sorry I don't actually know your name D:)

I may pop along in the octy, been a while since I've been around a Polo!

Well if we can get enough interest for it I can talk to the girls who own it and get us a deal on a drink and some munch if that would be to people's interest?

Even if it's just a few of us I'm sure I could sort something :)

Edited by xumado

Sounds good!

  • Author

see what you can do mate. but we need to get some more members:)

  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested

I'm in plus 1 other who hasn't got around to joining the forum yet

We'd get more numbers if this meet was a VAG meet instead if just this forum though. My best mate has a Golf GTi and I know he'd come along

Welcome to bring them along, Is Bury-Dubs still around? I set up a Vag meet once with them was a good turn out. Then I won't look to out of place :P - The more the better.

  • 3 weeks later...

Might have a poodle along to that seems good

  • 2 months later...

Sorry I didn't get much further with a location had a major fall out with the pub owners so couldn't sort anything :/

  • 1 month later...

I'm a Norfolk dwelling dubber, I'd be interested in doing this.

I second that @saintjimmy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.