Skip to content

aberdeen dub meet

Featured Replies

hi guys just to let you know incase anyones up for it, theres a meet next saturday 28th at around 7:30pm at Bridge of dee sainsburys

https://www.facebook.com/events/743984212384081/

i'm not organising it, just spreading the work to try and get a bigger turnout

hopefully see some of you there

Edited by coreyf668

  • Replies 4
  • Views 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might go along to this since I'm localish.

Just noticed next Sunday is the 29th?

  • Author

Might go along to this since I'm localish.

Just noticed next Sunday is the 29th?

you are correct haha. all sorted now

I won't be able to make this one. My daughter has a Majorette's competition that day....

Well I'll be there tonight in the mk2 weapon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.