Diablo Rojo ("Dibs")

Buggirl

Hi all, as pic up date looms closer, I thought I would post a thread!

Here's a sneak peak of Dibs, my 2015 1.8t GTi

post-916655-0-79005600-1438069337_thumb.

Edited by Buggirl

That pic is of her yesterday as she arrived at the dealership!

I got a glimpse today, and she's looking sweet!

Edited by jb93

• 2 months later...

This car looks amazing. They have improved the look of the gti so much and i need one in my life now

What plans do you have?

Edited by wizardmanjm

Hi folks, thanks plans are to see out my 3 year warranty with just a if filter upgrade etc then I am planning to really get some serious power out of that 1.8t. Looks wise, I opted for the extras so really happy with her !

Oh and power wise currently it's crazy fast!

Just had a reply to my email to VW R about why there is no cold air intake on their site for my 2015 Polo GTi and the response I have had is that the standard air box is more than adequate! :thumbup:

They are gong to be releasing a panel filter though!

• 1 month later...

Tried to fit number plate surrounds and can't get my number plates off! She has double sided industrial tape holding them on as well as the screws!

Scared of taking the paint off!

Some stuff from Halfords called sticky stuff remover that is really good if 6ou can spray behind the plate and remove a little bit at a time in between sprays. Maybe a bit heat will help too

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So I have had my first 'door opening' incident and now thanks to a shitty little blue Pugeot at work have a small dent in the crease of drivers wing!

Any tips to get rid ? I saw a video once where a guy tipped hot water on a dent and it popped out but don't want to damage the paint as it didn't break the paint. Ideas? Thanks

That was on a plastic bumper. It won't work on metal. Your best bet is to call a smart repair company. They use rods to push the dent out from behind. No need for paint. Search for smart repair or paintless dent repair and you should find something.

• Like 1