Skip to content

North west meeting anyone?

Featured Replies

On 02/04/2017 at 08:38, NickBraddock said:

The weather is now improving so shall we look to putting a new meet on?

 

Aye, I'd be up for that, only weekend this month I can't do is last one as I'm on the Pure Rally, unless you want a meet in Wales on that Saturday Lunch Time to tie in with some supercar and Polo spotting? :D 

  • Replies 296
  • Views 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • NickHardcastle
    NickHardcastle

    No meets anymore at Krispy Kreme officially - Trafford Police has put a PSPO in place to ban all car cruising and meets and are handing out Section 59s to anyone caught, but they just monitor FB posts

  • North coast of Wales.

  • The middle of the northwest is Warrington if we want to have it smack bang in the middle to make the driving distance fair on everyone I know of a pub with a big car park that has a jap meet there o

Posted Images

  • Author
4 hours ago, NickHardcastle said:

 

Aye, I'd be up for that, only weekend this month I can't do is last one as I'm on the Pure Rally, unless you want a meet in Wales on that Saturday Lunch Time to tie in with some supercar and Polo spotting? :D 

 

Happy days! I can only do this Sunday but I think it's a bit too early and isn't there the club stand the last Sunday at a show??

22 hours ago, NickBraddock said:

 

Happy days! I can only do this Sunday but I think it's a bit too early and isn't there the club stand the last Sunday at a show??

 

What show is there a stand for? Want make sure it's not one I've put my name down for when I can't go. ?

 

And its GTI spring fest this Sunday I believe.. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, NickHardcastle said:

 

What show is there a stand for? Want make sure it's not one I've put my name down for when I can't go. ?

 

And its GTI spring fest this Sunday I believe.. 

 

Not sure as there's a few coming up, think the one at the end of the month is All types at Stamford hall.

Where's GTI Spring fest?

8 minutes ago, NickBraddock said:

Where's GTI Spring fest?

 

Santa Pod this Sunday 9th No club stand there this year as it has been poorly attended last few years 

  • Author
10 minutes ago, nige8021 said:

 

Santa Pod this Sunday 9th No club stand there this year as it has been poorly attended last few years 

 

That's a shame, probably a little far for me this sunday

  • Author

Who would be up for a rolling road eve over the summer at topgear in Stockport? It's on every first Thursday of the month and you get 3 runs for £40

  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested in doing a rolling road this summer, but i'm away the first week of May and first 2 weeks of June. Please keep me posted if there will be one in July as i'll be interested to get my GTI on the dyno and see what it's running

  • Author

It's every first Thursday eve of each month at Top Gear in Stockport.

 

i think it'll be pretty cool to have a rolling road meet

On 25/04/2017 at 08:16, NickBraddock said:

It's every first Thursday eve of each month at Top Gear in Stockport.

 

i think it'll be pretty cool to have a rolling road meet

 

Id be up for this as I haven't had it on a dyno since altering the exhaust some more :D 

  • Author

I'm not sure I can do it till August unless we are looking to do it on a Sunday & pay £50 for 3 goes

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Yea if it was in the north west ;)

  • 2 weeks later...

Mk2 can't make it cross country? 8>T

 

Or even from Manchester to Notts!

Edited by Green

  • 3 weeks later...

 I might come when ive got my afh in and 5speed lol

Its gutless and effort driving on motorways atm hahaha

I won't be tagging along to anything for a while :lol:

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
On 26/04/2017 at 21:23, NickHardcastle said:

 

Id be up for this as I haven't had it on a dyno since altering the exhaust some more :D 

I'll keep you posted on this as soon as I sort out thentiming on my vernier pulley and cam

  • 2 weeks later...

Think I'm getting a second breadvan next week so hopefully start coming the meets again

  • 2 weeks later...

Picked this up yesterday well cheap!

IMG_4237.PNG

  • 3 months later...
On 30/07/2017 at 09:22, LiamDavies said:

Picked this up yesterday well cheap!

IMG_4237.PNG

 

Looks clean not a fan of that exhaust though

  • 6 months later...

Anyone up for a meet sometime soon? Just got the new bready on the road!

  • 2 months later...

I'm up for something if I can get the day off work 👍

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.