Skip to content

North west meeting anyone?

Featured Replies

Aye, it's good for me! :smile:

  • Replies 296
  • Views 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • NickHardcastle
    NickHardcastle

    No meets anymore at Krispy Kreme officially - Trafford Police has put a PSPO in place to ban all car cruising and meets and are handing out Section 59s to anyone caught, but they just monitor FB posts

  • North coast of Wales.

  • The middle of the northwest is Warrington if we want to have it smack bang in the middle to make the driving distance fair on everyone I know of a pub with a big car park that has a jap meet there o

Posted Images

  • Author

Might be wise to change the day we meet, checked the weather and we're due storms later this afternoon :(

Literally just clicked on to say the same myself. I don't changing this for a week or two. Leave it a couple of weeks maybe to get a bit more interest as well? 

It looks like I'm not going to be able to make 4, I have my parents coming round.  So cancelling the meet would suit me as well.

 

  • Author

Shall we put it to the week before the social like a pre-social? As I won't be at the social due to a stag do then there's inters 

Dammit, I was looking forward to that burger as well :-(

  • Author

The weather has changed again so is everyone still game if the weather is good and can make it???

I'm still good to go

  • Author

let's rearrange so that more of us can be there, I've only just got back and still need to finish the rad and reassemble it all

I didn't check it was still on before I set off! It's a good job nobody else was there - I was occupying the only empty space in the whole car park! A different venue would probably be a good idea! :smile:

Edited by sleag40

  • Author

Ah yeah might be a good shout, I guess because it's a gorgeous day everyone will go there! The car park is pretty big too!

  • Author

When is good for everyone to get together?

Just let me know and I'll be there if I'm off, or I'll try sort something with work.

9 hours ago, NickHardcastle said:

Just let me know and I'll be there if I'm off, or I'll try sort something with work.

 

Pretty much same here :tongue:

  • Author

As its close to the polo show shall we wait till the end of July now

  • Author

Anyone going to inters?

I am. Going through UK-Polos though so I can put my car on a stand :smile:

Thinking of a convoy down? 

  • Author
4 hours ago, NickHardcastle said:

I am. Going through UK-Polos though so I can put my car on a stand :smile:

Thinking of a convoy down? 

 

Yeah I am as well, game for that buddy, I'm only going the Saturday tho

Edited by NickBraddock
More info

1 hour ago, NickBraddock said:

 

Yeah I am as well, game for that buddy, I'm only going the Saturday tho

 

Ahh, I'm there for the Sunday unfortunately :-(

Sorry I've been dark for a while, had major running issues with the breathers and oil sep, brings up a fault code for running rich then we clear it and it runs fine for 20 mins then same issue :( anyone who's going down to Northampton from my way (stockport Manchester) for the polo social? I need convoy buddies. I'll be going on the Friday so pm me :) 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey guys how was the polo gathering? Are we up for NWVW show?

The Sunday was really good.. Wasn't there for the weekend! 

And I cannot wait for VWNW.. Love car shows at Tatton :D 

  • Author

Excellent! Let's hope the weather is decent for VWNW too

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Who's going to the VW show near Leeds and also Tatton in a few weeks?

Going to Tatton, but not sure about the one in Leeds - might go on the Sunday to that one. You thinking of heading to the Leeds one? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.