Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Renewing Membership Troubles

MelHiggins

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble renewing my membership for this year. I add the membership to my cart and get a message telling me I have already ordered it, but I haven't. I found an invoice from a couple weeks ago (which I didn't know anything about until today) that says it's expired. Anyone have any idea what I can do to sort my membership out for this year?

Thanks in Advance 

Mel

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MelHiggins

• Dean

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you Dean :)

Hi, @MelHiggins

Sorry about this, I'll generate an invoice for you tonight. Invoices automatically expire but due to our email issue some customer didn't receive the email. This is now corrected.

Many thanks for your support!