Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

ClubPolo Merchandise - Ideas Thread

I've been playing around with a few ideas for T-Shirts, we'd like some ideas of what you'd like to see and whether you would buy them. I'm able to print any text, or create vector desgns of polo's.

Shirts.png

Some examples of car drawings, any colour, any size etc.

Shirts_car.png

What other items would you like to see, keyrings, bottle openers, teddys etc.

Please let us now!

• Like 1
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dean

• madnemo

• kwijibo_coupe

• Epick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick mock up of a number plate surround/holders   @nige8021 This looks a clean and simple design?.....

That is beautiful!

lanyards, hoodie jumpers with the above design, plastic number plate holders , a few designs metal keyrings, beenie hats, magnets, those old skool little fluffy fur balls with googly eyes that stick o

Posted Images

ElliotTowler

Key rings like the metal one's, could say polo. Maybe even like a cleaning pack, sponge, wash and wax bits and bobs in a bag that's got club polo on it. 

Maybe club polo car mats, like the ones that actually clip down in polos. Maybe the things that come with plates that say "Volkswagen maker" could get a stick on for the pressed plated saying club polo on them, they are only plastic.

Edited by ElliotTowler
add more
  • Like 2
madnemo

lanyards, hoodie jumpers with the above design, plastic number plate holders , a few designs metal keyrings, beenie hats, magnets, those old skool little fluffy fur balls with googly eyes that stick on your dashboard, tea coasters, t shirts, scarfs, iced scrappers, leather look card holder, gloves . That's all i can think of for now.

Nimal

• Like 2

That's brilliant so far guys, thanks. Would these be things you personally would buy and do you think demand for them will be there?

madnemo
1 minute ago, Dean said:

That's brilliant so far guys, thanks. Would these be things you personally would buy and do you think demand for them will be there?

I would defo buy the above items. I think promoting it on social media is a good idea too. soo many polo owners on there that aint even on clubpolo or heard of it :lol:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, madnemo said:

I would defo buy the above items. I think promoting it on social media is a good idea too. soo many polo owners on there that aint even on clubpolo or heard of it :lol:

This is why we're pushing with updates to the site, making it more social friendly, and now pushing our merchandise.

ElliotTowler
12 minutes ago, Dean said:

I'd defenitly buy the mats and the plate things as I wanted to reuse my old ones but they snapped so new ones would be great, also the cleaning kit is something I'd buy as I do enjoy cleaning. The key rings you could try push them through selling on eBay as they do appeal to all polo drivers as there is not a certain polo on it.

r10tz0r

please excuse my horrendous photoshopping skills,
 but a more polished version of this would make me throw money

Xt9mHvD.jpg

Edited by r10tz0r
25 minutes ago, madnemo said:

hoodie jumpers with the above design

Have you seen our staff hoodies? We couldn't get zipped ones at the time but we have them without zips.

This is our current staff one
Hoodies.jpg

**How much would people be willing to pay for a Hoodie?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, r10tz0r said:

I could get them made for you..

• Like 1
r10tz0r
12 minutes ago, Dean said:

I could get them made for you..

How about having Club Polo on the lower side? in the same font? pretty sure there wouldn't just be me buy them :D

• Like 1
madnemo
30 minutes ago, Dean said:

Have you seen our staff hoodies?

your designs above with the clubpolo slogan somewhere on it would look cool

1 hour ago, r10tz0r said:

@r10tz0r Hows this???

16vEngine_Shirt.jpg

This isn't final and the cambelt cover is/will be on the final product.

• Like 1

Quick mock up of a number plate surround/holders

numberplate.jpg

@nige8021 This looks a clean and simple design?.....

• Like 4
r10tz0r
19 hours ago, Dean said:

@r10tz0r Hows this???

16vEngine_Shirt.jpg

This isn't final and the cambelt cover is/will be on the final product.

That is beautiful!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
madnemo

Not really a merchandise idea. But would you make membership cards out of thin plastic as mine has already started to tear. lol

kwijibo_coupe
26 minutes ago, madnemo said:

Not really a merchandise idea. But would you make membership cards out of thin plastic as mine has already started to tear. lol

We have been looking into that for a while now. Hopefully soon we can offer these :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
NickHardcastle

Id deffo buy a club polo hoodie! :D

Edited by NickHardcastle
Mis spelling

We're just finalising number plate designs, hoodies are avaliable to order but we'd like to get some made up and put them up in our shop first. The other T-shirts I can get sorted out but I would like to get a list of people who would like some so we can get an idea of numbers.

• Like 1

Couple of ideas; Tow eye items like a strip that says club polo vertically, phone cases? We could also get a calendar of people's cars from Club polo?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk