Sign in to follow this  
steveo3002

new look forum - how do i do this

steveo3002

so i click on recent topics or whatever its called now to find the latest posts

say i find joe blogs has new posts on his topic and click it , it now goes to the first post where as before /other forums go to the last page /new posts

how do i visit the new posts without having to click next page and scrolling to it?

• Like 1

Dean

You need to click on the date of the post as I've highlighted in red. This will then take you to last read comment. Hope that helps!

NewComment.jpg

steveo3002

righto will give it a try

is there a way to stop all the welcome new member messages being there?  often its the only new content and im not intrested 

Dean
2 hours ago, steveo3002 said:

is there a way to stop all the welcome new member messages being there?  often its the only new content and im not intrested 

Turned off new members being shown in the activity.

• Like 1

Dean
2 hours ago, steveo3002 said:

I've actually added custom streams to the menu, so you can customise them yourself.

steveo3002

explain a bit can you please...im old and senile lol

i see the drop down bit you say about but still keep getting all the welcome new member mesages when i click my bookmark for clubpolo new content

cheers

Dean

You'll see the ones from today and previous. But you shouldn't see anymore from now.

If you click the create stream from the drop down llst: http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/discover/?do=create Then you can select what stuff you want to be shown in the stream.

steveo3002

not seeing an option to de select the new members bit ....its all greyed out apart from traders

Dean
7 minutes ago, steveo3002 said:

not seeing an option to de select the new members bit ....its all greyed out apart from traders

That's because I've disabled it as an option and disabled from being shown in the stream.

steveo3002

im still seeing em lol

never mind...too many options for a old git