Classifieds - We'd like to remind everyone that we do not handle any transactions on the forums. If there is a car or part that you've seen or selling, you press the contact advertiser and then talk via PM's. If you're offered money please do so via CASH or PAYPAL and meet in person. You'll receive an email notifying you that you have a PM, you must return to the forums and answer the PM (Private Message) NOT THROUGH YOUR EMAILS!

Clemmiek

Car Show Scotland /Car seat upholstery

2 posts in this topic

Hi, 

not sure if anyone up north (Aberdeen area)  is interested but there is a car show coming up on Saturday called blast from the past....its for charity and the garage which just passed my mot wants me to enter the polo so im reluctantly putting it in......http://www.nes-blastfromthepast.co.uk/

Like i said just passed the MOT and its booked in for full bodywork and respray in October. The interior is getting re upholstered as well at the end of the year so if anyone has any pictures of what the original interior on a bread van mk 2 was like that would be great as im wanting to stick as original as possible.....although the seats in it at the moment were taken from a newer polo. 

Chloe 

unnamed.jpg

How was Blast from the Past? I was going to go but I ended up having other commitments. 

Unfortunately I don't have any mk2 interior pics but good luck with your search. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now