20170730_104314.jpg

20170730_104716.jpg

Edited by skeebs

skeebs

20170730_105042.jpg

20170730_105635.jpg

20170730_105248.jpg

nige8021

Can you put the prices in the adverts please (forum requirement)

skeebs
11 minutes ago, nige8021 said:

Can you put the prices in the adverts please (forum requirement)

Sorry, Done:smile:

nige8021

Thank you :thumbsup:

skeebs

Bump

1vw2many

B piller covers two of and dizzy and brake servo.  All will need posting please? 

damunk

flywheel?

skeebs
2 hours ago, damunk said:

flywheel?

No sorry

Clemmiek

Is any of this still available?

Thschofield

You still got the mud flaps and would the fit a mark 2 coupe?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• oldtech
      By oldtech
      Just replaced the cambelt - first thing I noticed was maybe 1cm of belt flapping at idle along the long length between cam & crank - is this a problem?

Car runs fine, belt isn't whirring. Tightened to 90 degree twist on short length, just over 90 flapping length.

I used the same brand of belt last change and found any tighter would cause belt to whirr loudly.
    • Benjamin0365
      By Benjamin0365
      Hello all just joined a few days ago really looking for a roof rack for my 1992 polo mk2f, something like the photo if any has any ideas that would be great:) just advice on where to go etc. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place aha

• 111Robin
      By 111Robin
      I'm posting this on behalf of my dad who has a 1989 Mk2 Polo. He used the car daily for a number of years with the original Pierburg fitted. Laterally he was having some issues with the carburation so he fitted a manual choke Weber kit but it never ran properly. Anyway in the intervening period he put the car off the road until now, probably ten years later he has decided to get it back out and on the road. Aware of the carburation issue he removed and cleaned the carb' but the problem still exists. It starts perfectly (manual choke) and idles perfectly. The problem is it won't take any throttle unless it is applied very progressively. If the throttle is suddenly opened the engine just dies. Even when opened progressively there is a slight misfire occurring as the rev's rise. In real driving terms it is impossible to pull away on even the slightest gradient as the engine just dies under load when the throttle is opened. We did discover that the carb mount was split so this has been replaced however it didn't make any difference. Taking the hit/miss approach we also replaced the pump but again it made no difference. Any advice would be welcome as he is keen to get the car back on the road, even if just to sell it. As far as I know it has done this from day one when the carb' was fitted. Around the same time he had the head off due to an oil leak so the manifold gasket is new therefore unlikely to be leaking. As it idles perfectly I don't suspect a vacuum leak anyway. A couple of years ago we did suspect the accelerator pump wasn't jetting so we replaced the jet that appeared to be blocked. Opening the throttle fully does produce a good jet of fuel therefore I'm sure this can be ruled out. Any advice would be much appreciated.
    • MonsterL35YFP
      By MonsterL35YFP
      So hopefully in the near-ish future I want to convert my coupe 1.3 to afh 1.4 16v and i just want to fuel it with injection but I'm not sure about the wiring iv heard of a complicated way of splicing the looms with both the fuse boxs or something along those lines and iv also heard that you can make a loom using both engine looms with minimal wires just wondering if anyone can shed some light on which is the best way to do it and I really don't want to run it on bike carbs.
    • R111RWD
      By R111RWD
      Hi, I have a 1986 mk2 Polo. 

Engine is a 1043cc with a HZ engine, could someone confirm what BHP this has, or let me know how I find out?

Trying to buy some parts and the drop down box I have to find them lists a 40ps and 45ps output... help?

Thanks!
      Ryan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines