Sign in to follow this  
Dean

What Car? Magazine - Video Shoot - MK3 POLO Needed

Dean

hq720.jpg

What Car? Magazine are planning to do a video celebrating 40 years of the What Car? Car of the Year award - and we hope to include every previous winner.

In 1995 they named the Volkswagen Polo as our Car of the Year, so they're trying to find a model from that year (but any Mk3 would do) to use in their video that they'll be shooting on 1st September in Alconbury.

Can you help or do you happen to know anyone that could help?

Any help would be hugely appreciated! There isn't much time left to get this sorted so if you could give DOUG a call or send him an email asap that would be great.

Contact Details:
ZERO 78875072 TWO  EIGHT

doug.revolta[AT]haymarket[DOT]com

Thanks

jonPDpolo

Please note, this is mk3 in Volkswagen terms, not Club Polo terms

Our mk3 is mk2f to VW

For this photoshoot, ideally Doug is after a clean standard 6n (what we call the mk4; known as the mk3 to VW)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• ashley750
      By ashley750
      1999 Volkswagen Polo CL. 1.4 petrol automatic 5 door hatchback. MOT until 23rd May 2018 (ref the 2 advisories for minor leak in rear of exhaust and service of rear brakes. New rear exhaust and new rear brake shoes were fitted Jun 17). Low mileage at 76813. File of receipts, and history, from 2006. Cambelt changed at 74 k. New tyres fitted at 73k. Indigo Blue metallic. Alloy wheels. PAS. Electric windows in the front. Electric mirrors. Sunroof. Radio cassette. Central locking. 2 keys. Bearing in mind the age of the car, the bodywork has a few dents, and there are some scuff marks on the alloys, however there is very little rust, and the interior is in very good condition. £650 ono
    • Whatchain
      By Whatchain
      Hi all

I have a question i would like to ask. My polo is a 94 1.6L I4 and i'm having an issue where sometimes when i start the car up it would start up fine but cut out after about 1 second as if it stalls. Sometimes it would take several attempts before it would start fine again. It hasn't happened in 2 months prior to this week. Last time it happened was after a night of heavy rain. I'm not sure if that has something to do with it? I'm starting to think it could be the immobilizer? If that was the case, would buying a second hand one and putting it in fix the problem? or what else can i check? Thanks 
    • Jewky
      By Jewky
      Name: Craig
      Polo owner, if so which? Or looking to get?: just picked up an L reg Breadvan 1.3
      Previous car history: MK2 Golf 1.3, BMW E30 318i, Clio 172 Cup, Focus ST 225 (still got)
      Hobbies/interests: Cars, Music , Gigs , Footballs, gaming
      How did you hear about us?: Google
    • Jewky
      By Jewky
      Hi ,

At a bit of a loss with trying to find a replacement towing eye cover as a clip broke on mine and fell off last week. Tried VW Heritage and they sent me the wrong item and can't seem to find them anywhere else.

Even if you don't have one but know where to go and buy one , please let me know.

Cheers
      Craig

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.