Golf Leather Interior & Possibly Wheels - Polo 6N

michaeldc

OK guys, I'm sending my Polo 6N to the scrap man - all they know is that it's a Polo 6N so I got to thinking, I might be able to make a little more out of the car yet so here's the deal...

If anyone wants a full leather interior (fronts are from a Golf - VR6 I think, back I have no idea but I think are modified from a Golf as well) and can swap the standard seats back in (scrappy needs a full interior for weight apparently) then you could get a super mega knocked down price here. It's not much work though I personally can't be bothered to do it! I have a couple of days before the scrap man comes and I live in M16 8EA so we're looking at Sunday 8th October some time realistically or super super early on the following Monday - let's say £50 for the lot if you swap everything out and put in your old seats.

Same goes for the alloys and full set of continental tyres which have good tread on them though to be honest they need to be refitted. There's no slow puncture or anything (they are great condition) but they are obviously not sealed completely properly or something because I do need to put in air once a month or every other month. Again it would need to be swapped out for other wheels. Much more hassle this one but the alloys are nice I think.

Pictures attached.

Car.jpg

Front.jpg

Seats.jpg

Edited by michaeldc

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• michaeldc

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's actually being picked up tomorrow so extending this to the rest of today in case that helps anyone. Such a shame for these awesome seats to go to waste.