Leite

Olá guys!

Leite

Hi everyone, 

Although I'm new to forum I'm not new to VAG cars since the family cars are either VW or Audi! :p

I currently own a 1.0 Polo 6N that I inherited from my grandfather. This cars as always been in the family being bough new from the dealer back in 1995 (I even have the delivery and first service records!) and it's very special to me since it's the first car I remember as a child - I even have pictures as a baby in the back seat of this car.

Since there isn't really a big Polo community here in Portugal - Golfs and TDI Ibizas are a thing around here - I joined the forum hoping to learn more about the car and to find ways of improving and maintaining it.

Cheers from Porto! :drinks:

• Like 1

dvderlm

Welcome. Loads of information on here.

I noticed many Seats when I visited Portugal. 

There's another porto member..

@Ruipolo

• Like 1

Leite
4 hours ago, dvderlm said:

I noticed many Seats when I visited Portugal. 

Thanks! The TDI Ibizas are commonly used for street racing in the highway here in Portugal. I've seen a couple being stopped by the police just to check if they were modded or not.

• Like 1

Ruipolo

Welcome Leite, 

Nice to see Portugal everywhere.

VW polo rules.....

• Like 1

Dean

Welcome to ClubPoloUK!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account