Cameron Wilkins

Hi guys, im Cam, I’m new to the page!!

Cameron Wilkins

I’ve got 2 VW Polo 9n’s, one on the left is 1.4 TDI sport and the one on the right is a 1.9 TDI sport, the Polo GT TDI 130 was too pricey for me lol..?

31168B63-2839-48CA-A3FE-2BA3E3538989.png

Cymro

Welcome to the Forum

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• performancevw
      By performancevw
      Wanted polo 9n both front wings, in paintcode LB5N, if anyone selling or know someone who has, please let me know. thanks
    • MarkTB
      By MarkTB
      I've followed the guide in FAQ's to retrofit remote central locking to a friends Polo 9N but had a couple of issues:

Module installed, coded etc, but I'm unable to get the remote to pair. Has anyone else had this issue and what was the solution?

The original module was 6q0959433h (H02/S0002) and I've got 6Q0 959 433 E (H01/0001) - I know some have said you need the right sub-variant but others have had no issues interchanging. All installed and coded with VCDS no problems, just unable to get the remote to pair. Tried the original method of ignition on, lock door and press unlock x2 but nothing. The remote we got was the 'AH' variant but everything I've read says this is interchangeable with 'DA' and some on here have had no issues.

Also yesterday, I got told that whenever he unlocks the car with the key the hazards start flashing immediately (they flashed after about a minute initially which I assumed to be due to expecting an alarm to be fitted?), and also when he turns the ignition on, all the instrument check lights come on the cluster, but then there is a 'bong' but no obvious cause. I've not had chance to scan with VCDS again yet but wondered if anyone had any ideas - am I looking at a faulty module?

Any help greatly appreciated!
    • GeorgeGod
      By GeorgeGod
      Hi, my polo has been making this noise for quite a while now but never bothered to do anything about it, it was only last week that it started getting louder, every time I turn left or right o have a clicking noise, I think it's coming from the N/S so I changed the cv joint, bottom ball joints both sides, drop links but it's still there, I'm just chucking money at it now and it's getting annoying, my next guess would be top mounts but thought I'd come here first to get a answer. Thanks 
    • funkymunky2404
      By funkymunky2404
      Hi All. I have a 54 plate 9n with a/c and have noticed lately that only when the a/c is on, the cars performance is abismal. I know that a/c does put a heavy load on the engine and will affect performance to an extent but this just doesn't seem right, especially as it hasn't been like this in the past. The a/c still works perfectly so no issues in that area.

Acceleration is really sluggish and it's hard to explain but the car feels double it's weight. The steering feels heavier and it feels at times as if the car is braking by itself upon lifting from the acceleration pedal. 

I had a front on collision recently where the front left headlight area, bonnet, grill and bumper were damaged. We were both accelerating from opposing junctions so speed was no more than 10/15mph, damage seems purely cosmetic.

Sorry to ramble on but I figured I'd give you guys as much to work with as possible!
    • Owen5998
      By Owen5998
      Hi everyone iv got a vw polo 9n 1.2 55bhp and basically over the past week or so my petrol consumption has been through the roof it's been going through loads of petrol on small journeys and I'm having to fill a full tank twice a week! Iv taken it to a garage twice and they can't find the problem does anyone know what this could be?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines