Mk2 polo breadvan

Eviljohn

Have (most of) a mk2 breadvan to break. Although if anyone wants it as is and can trailer it away from Taunton, cool with that. 

It's a 1043cc, has mk3 seats, not bad condition but could do with a clean. Currently has FULL bike carb conversion kit bolted on. Willing to sell that seperately but looking for no less than £900 for all that. Any particular polo parts, message me and if i still have it, i'll see about getting it to you. Anyone local to Taunton is welcome to come and have a look. Car itself isn't really worth much as it is, bike carb kit is. Anyone wanting details of what bike carb stuff i have, drop me a message. 

Unfortunately, i'm not looking to part with the golf steels but i have a set of 5 stock steels if anyone is interested in those. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

20180202_155852.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eviljohn

• Widowmaker

• Unico7n

• Thschofield

Hey man. Door cards are no good. Previous owner butchered them to put speakers in them. If you want them and you're local, by all means swing by and you can have them. I'll take some pics of the rear bench, (from a mk2f,) tomorrow in the daylight.

Those patches on the passenger side are sunlight. She's parked next to a hedge. Bench isn't in bad nick. Wee bit of uv fade on the top. Could probably do with a clean, if it will match what you got. Again, if you want the door cards, you're welcome to them. I'm not sure i still have the stock winders as i got skateboard wheels on there. 

This is the drivers door card. Passenger is pretty much same. As you can see from the top, they don't sit flush/tight to the door. And the previous owner cut holes for speakers. 

• 1 month later...

I have a pair of bilstein b4's and eibach springs for the front that lower it about 40mm. They've only done about 200 miles. I have a pair of TA technics coilover that fit the back. I have no idea how many miles they have done and i don't know that i have ALL the parts. I don't have any xp with coupe's. If anyone can advise on that, providing they do fit, you're welcome to the coilovers for free as i have no use for them and i don't think they're worth much anyway. Just pay for the front shocks and springs and either postage or if you're local, swing by and pick them up. If you're sure they will fit. 

Thanks dude.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mate. Unfortunately, i've sold the whole car. Thanks for getting in touch though.