Smith6n2

Inserting Polo 6n2 5dr Rear Door Card

Smith6n2

Hello,

I am  currently replacing the door cards in my 2001 Polo 6n2 5dr. I have successfully removed the old door card but I can't seem to figure out how the replacement one attaches (with the inner door handle being just below where the lock operating knob is). If anyone can help me out it will be much appreciated as I need them back on ASAP.

Thank you

Matthew 

Edited by Smith6n2

Smith6n2

It's ok, I've found it out, thank you for your time

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Ste 20v
      By Ste 20v
      Up for sale is a set of front 6n2 gti calipers comes with disks and pads minimal wear to disks pads have about half of material left. Slider all been removed and greased pistons are free and in the back position ready to be fitted Only removed due to brake upgrade 
    • Ste 20v
      By Ste 20v
      For sale I have a set of front girling 60 callipers from a Audi s2 which seem to be rather hard to get hold of. ideal upgrade for a polo allowing you to run 280mm. The callipers will need a refurb bought with the intention to do so but going a different route. Rebuild kits can be bought cheap enough on eBay. No carriers included. 
    • benny66
      By benny66
      Genuine Hella LHD rear light. This replaces the UK light with the clear section for the reversing light. Cleans the back end up of the car.
      Excellent condition, comes with bulb holder and seal. (seal is split as you can see in the pic).

£25 including postage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines