Tatton Park VW Show 2018 - 5 August at 9:00–17:00

m4ttyf

All right guys I have 12 spots for tatton this year they're first come first served, the date for this year's show is Sunday 5th August 2018 so get your names down as it's always a great turn out and always plenty of fun.Tatton Park is situated just off junction 19 off the M6 motorway for those of you who maybe new, we will once again meet at the swan inn Bucklow Hill Ln, Bucklow Hill, Knutsford WA16 6RD is the address for sat nav. Bring your cars down which ever model and whatever state they're in and show them off. 

More details:

tatton-park-vw-show.jpg
Volkswagen Northwest is the premier VW Show in the North of England, held within the beautiful surrounds of Tatton Park, close by the magnificent mansion and gardens and is organised by the Volkswagen Northwest Club on Sunday 5th August 2018. More info: www.vwnw.co.uk

Amongst the congested VW events calendar, Volkswagen Northwest is an established show, now in it’s 32nd year and is most definitely not to be missed.

Catering for all types of Volkswagen enthusiast, the show includes:

• Concours competition for Aircooled VW’s
  • Concours competition for Watercooled VW & Audi
  • Race & Performance Aircooled Display
  • Trade Stands and Swap Meet
  • Cars For Sale area
  • Clubs Arena
  • California Look Cars
  • Massive GTi Display
  • Buggies and Replicas
  • Buses,T2, T3, T4, & T5, on show
  • Children’s Amusements

Plus much, much more on the day!

Trading is a major part of Volkswagen Northwest giving enthusiasts the opportunity to purchase parts and accessories for both air-cooled and water- cooled vehicles at competitive prices in the trade area.

Not all our traders exhibit motor accessories, you will be able to browse amongst rare VW books & models, the latest in VW fashion and official show merchandise or perhaps find something to interest you on a crafts & jewellery stall.

Elsewhere within the park you will find the historic Old Hall – we recommend that you check out tattonpark.org.uk for latest info and facilities at the site.

We would just like to remind everyone that this show is a one day event, there will be no camping available on site.
Dogs are welcome to come too – as long as you have them on a lead and with poop scoop.

Admission Charge to Tatton Park is £7.00 per vehicle.  Entrance to the show is £9.00 for Adults. Children free.  No tickets needed, just pay on arrival.

It all happens Sunday 5th August 2018. Gates open @ 9am!

Last Years Event:

1. Matty mk2f coupe

• Like 2

7 hours ago, m4ttyf said:

. Matty mk2f coupe

2.dave 2f bready

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

. Matty mk2f coupe

2.dave 2f bready

3.Adim_GTI

1. Matty mk2f coupe

2. dave 2f bready

3. Adim_GTI

4. AaronCavanagh

• 2 months later...
On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 09:17, jonPDpolo said:

1. Matty mk2f coupe

2. dave 2f bready

3. Adim_GTI

4. AaronCavanagh

5. dvderlm?

Count me in if not too late...

Edited by dvderlm

I have the passes and will deal them out at the swan hotel in bucklow hill on Sunday morning where we all meet up bud 

Probably going to have to pull out of this one, have got some issues with the car but will update on Tuesday when I get it in the garage 😫

still got spots there's still time guys get your names down any condition of polo welcome just come show off your ride

1 hour ago, dvderlm said:

What time at The Swan Inn, WA16 6RD?

Meet from 07:00 ~ 07:30 so everyone can be on the stand before the public arrive 

On 01/08/2018 at 11:04, m4ttyf said:

any more for anymore guys 

Aaah just remembered this!

I'll be in Edinburgh this weekend.

Have a good show guys!

cheers bud so far we have 

me

sleag

dammit Dave

adim

dvder

Dave

we have 6 spots left guys 

• Like 1

really sorry _ i'm not going to make it. Don't wait for me. 

Just come back from Scotland on a recovery truck☹

Lost power climbing a hill after a straw lorry sheds lots of loose straw bits and dust in front of me.

Sparkplugs should not look like this. Maybe it was the altitude. 

Cylinder1 exhaust was down on temp. Spark tester from breakdown guy showed number 1 cylinder far left in picture had spark. Drove off down hard shoulder for 3 miles to Moffat

with breakdown truck behind, and sounded like 3 or only 2 cylinders working. 

WIN_20180804_19_49_53_Pro.jpg.96ee1acb62c892e086052104fe238b83.jpg

that's not a good do at all bud hope you get it sorted as soon as and it's an easy fix

guys and girls thank you to everyone that showed sorry to those that had to miss but what a fantastic day and a fab range of cars and some really nice people, thanks to everyone who came and said hello now I'm off to put some after sun on as I'm quite red now.

see you all next year

• Like 3

3 hours ago, m4ttyf said:

that's not a good do at all bud hope you get it sorted as soon as and it's an easy fix

It's running again. I reckon plugs were too hot heat range. I don't think there's any major damage. 

• Like 1